Dr. Moravec truly loves practicing orthodontics. Providing his patients with a great smile that will last a lifetime is exceptionally rewarding. When their faces beam on the day they finish their SureSmile® or Invisalign® treatment, it makes all the hard work worthwhile.
Doc with his daughters Eva and Maya
Dr. Moravec has been married to his wife Chandra even longer than he has been practicing orthodontics. They have two daughters, Maya and Eva. His interests outside of orthodontics include history, travel, aquariums, and triathlons. He has completed five Ironman Triathlons! In 2007, Dr. Moravec took his love of history to another level by completing his master’s degree in history at DePaul University.
Dr. Moravec considers it an honor and a privilege to treat you or your children, and he looks forward to meeting you at your first visit.
Dr. Moravec has been practicing orthodontics in Plainfield since 1985. His undergraduate collegiate studies were completed at Michigan State University and the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. He obtained his Master of Science in orthodontics from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Visit Dr. Moravec’s Google+ page.
Awards, organizations and societies:
- Downs Award for Clinical Excellence – University of Illinois at Chicago
- Guest lecturer for University of Illinois Department of Orthodontics
- Guest lecturer for the SureSmile Orthodontic Treatment system
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Fellow of the American Association of Orthodontists Foundation
- Will County Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society
- American Dental Association