Dr. Moravec truly loves practicing orthodontics. Providing his patients with a great smile that will last a lifetime is exceptionally rewarding. When their faces beam on the day they finish their SureSmile® or Invisalign® treatment it makes all the hard work worthwhile.
Doc with his daughters Eva and Maya
Dr. Moravec has been married to his wife, Chandra, even longer than he has been practicing orthodontics. They have two daughters, Maya and Eva. His interests outside of orthodontics include history, travel, aquariums and triathlons. (He has completed five Ironman Triathlons.) In 2007, Dr. Moravec took his love of history to another level by completing his Master's Degree in history at DePaul University.
Dr. Moravec considers it an honor and a privilege to treat you or your children and looks forward to meeting you at your first visit.
Dr. Moravec has been practicing orthodontics in Plainfield since 1985. His undergraduate collegiate studies were completed at Michigan State University and Dental School at the University of Michigan. He obtained his Master's of Science Degree in Orthodontics from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Visit Dr. Moravec's Google+ page.
Awards, Organizations and Societies:
- Down's Award for Clinical Excellence - University of Illinois at Chicago
- Guest Lecturer for University of Illinois Department of Orthodontics
- Guest Lecturer for the SureSmile Orthodontic Treatment system
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Fellow of the American Association of Orthodontists Foundation
- Will County Dental Society
- Illinois Dental Association
- American Dental Association